Junior Tickets Terms and Conditions (Kids Go Free)
1. Children under 16 years of age on 12 July 2014 are eligible for free Junior tickets. These are available on a pre-booked basis or at the paygate in accordance with the following:
2. Applications for pre-booked Junior tickets must be submitted prior to the Championship (before 27 June 2014) by applying in writing to: Ticket Office, The R&A, St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9JD. The application should be accompanied by a suitable form of age identification (e.g. letter from school or golf club) for each child applying for a Junior ticket. Please state which day(s) you wish to attend and the number of tickets required.
3. A child who arrives at the paygate without a pre-booked Junior ticket, but who is accompanied by a responsible adult who holds a valid course admission ticket (Adult or Concessions (16-21 years)), will be admitted free of charge on the day and will be given the appropriate ticket at the paygate.
4. A child who arrives at the paygate without a pre-booked Junior ticket and who is not accompanied by a responsible adult who holds a valid course admission ticket (Adult or Concessions (16-21 years)) will not be entitled to a Junior ticket but will be entitled to purchase a Concessions (16-21 years) admission ticket.
5. Where you are the responsible adult accompanying a child for the purposes of that child obtaining a “Kids Go Free” Junior ticket at the paygate, you are responsible for the supervision of that child during the event.