2013 Tickets Terms and Conditions
Please note tickets are available to purchase on the day at the gate.
In Person — Internet Sales — Telephone Sales/Mail Order — Staff — Guests Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
MasterCard Merchandise Voucher
1. This competition is organised by R&A Championships Limited, Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA (“The R&A”).
2. This competition is open to everyone, other than employees of The R&A and their immediate families.
3. To enter the competition you must provide your name, email address and telephone number on the registration card.
4. On submission of your completed registration card, you will be automatically bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry into the competition is free.
6. All entries must be received by 7.00pm on Saturday 13 July 2013. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
7. Entries that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted by The R&A for incomplete entries.
8. On each of Thursday 11, Friday 12 and Saturday 13 July, six pairs of practice day tickets for the 2013 Open Championship will be awarded as prizes. Practice days will be held on Sunday 14, Monday 15, Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 July 2013. No cash alternative will be offered or change given.
9. Entrants will be entered into a prize draw and the winners will be chosen at random.
10. Only one entry per person will be submitted into the prize draw.
11. The winners of the free prize draws will be the first six entries drawn at random by an authorised representative of The R&A on Thursday 11, Friday 12 and Saturday 13 July 2013.
12. In the unlikely event that no entries are received before the closing date the prizes will not be awarded.
13. The winners of the free prize draw will be notified by email on Thursday 11, Friday 12 and Saturday 13 July 2013. The winners will be asked to provide details of the individuals who will use The Open Championship practice day Tickets. The Tickets will then be personal to those individuals and they will not be transferable.
14. Prizes will be available for collection at an agreed location at The Open Championship venue, at Muirfield.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The R&A hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the draw or the prize.
16. In the event of any dispute regarding the free prize draw, the decision of The R&A shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
17. At any time prior to the closing date, The R&A may withdraw or cancel the draw for any reason and may change the prize to a prize of a similar value. Any such cancellation or change shall be notified on The Open website.
18. By entering the competition, the winners of the free prize draws consents to the publishing of their name on The Open website.
19. The R&A reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on The Open website located at http://www.theopen.com/.
20. By submitting the completed registration card to enter the draw you consent to the storage, use and transfer of your personal data by The R&A for marketing and related purposes.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of Scotland and all and any questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.