R&A takes fans closer to The Open with The One Club membership
The 146th Open is just two weeks away but fans across the world can get even closer to the action by joining The One Club.
The R&A today launches a unique membership that allows fans to sign-up up for FREE and get exclusive access to behind-the-ropes and other money-can’t-buy experiences.
Each year, the world’s best golfers compete to join illustrious company as Champion Golfer of the Year. Now you can experience the magic of The Open all year round by becoming a member of The One Club, unlocking a host of unmissable benefits including:
- Priority access to tickets for The 147th Open at Carnoustie in 2018, The 148th Open at Royal Portrush in 2019 and The 149th Open at Royal St George’s in 2020.
- Exclusive access to offers, competitions and package upgrades.
- Once-in-a lifetime experiences of The Open all year round.
- Exclusive news and views from your favourite golfers, including the premiere of Chronicles of a Champion Golfer Series Two.
- Quarterly newsletter direct to your inbox and a chance to have your say on The Open’s future innovations.
The 146th Open takes place at Royal Birkdale from 16-23 July and as well as being there for the one they all want to win, you can take your place among The Open’s most passionate and influential fans by joining The One Club.
It’s free, it’s fun and The One Club will allow you to be part of The Open’s global community of fans 365 days a year.
Get even closer to The Open – join The One Club today.
Visit TheOpen.com/TheOneClub for full details.