1. These promotional offers are offered by R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA (The R&A).
2. The promotion is subject to a limit of one entry per person and is only available to those aged 18 or over. All entrants must be a member of The One Club.
3. Complete the competition by completing the mandatory fields and submit the form and be entered into the prize draw for one pair of tickets for a Match Day of your choice at the 2018 Ryder Cup at Le Golf National in Paris (28-30 September).
4. Two winners will be selected at random from all the correct answers received by The R&A before midnight on Thursday 30 August 2018. With both winners receiving a pair of tickets for a Match Day of your choice at the 2018 Ryder Cup.
5. The winners will be informed no later than Thursday 6 September 2018.
6. This promotional offer has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash or benefits in kind such as gift vouchers. The prize (one pair of tickets for a Match Day of your choice at the 2018 Ryder Cup) is non-transferable.
7. The R&A will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw. The winners agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
8. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The R&A reserves the right to cancel this promotional offer and reject redemption of the promotional offer if it reasonably believes that the promotional offer or the prize is being used unlawfully or illegally.
10. The R&A makes no representation or warranty regarding the quality of the competition prizes and any conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. This promotional offer and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any and all questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.