1. The promoter of this prize draw is R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA ("The R&A").
2. The prize draw is open to all members of The One Club who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of The R&A, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. There is a limit of one entry to the prize draw per person. Persons who have completed and submitted an Entry Form ("Form") before 11.59pm on Sunday 15 November 2020 will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. The R&A accepts no responsibility for any Form which cannot be completed or submitted for any reason, including due to technical interruption, fault or site failure. Incomplete Forms will not be considered a valid entry into the prize draw.
5. One winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Monday 16 November 2020 ("Draw Date").
6. The following prizes will be drawn:
• 2x Scorers Hospitality passes to The 149th Open for you and a friend on Sunday 18 July 2021
• Two-ball tee time and a round of golf at Royal St George's, to take place in Spring 2021 on a mutually acceptable time and date.
• A choice of the following garments from The 149th Open Collection at The Open Online Shop, subject to availability.
- 2x Outerwear Products (Jackets, Gilets and Sweaters)
- 2x Polo Shirts
- 2x Headwear Products
Accommodation, travel and other incidental costs are not included in the prizes.
7. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided on the Form) on or within 7 days of the Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to The R&A within 14 days of being notified by The R&A, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and The R&A will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
9. The decision of The R&A regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By completing and submitting the Form, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The R&A reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The R&A reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The R&A's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The R&A reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. The R&A reserves the right to withdraw any prize if it has reason to believe that any winner has breached these terms and conditions.
13. The R&A makes no representation or warranty regarding the quality of the competition prizes and any conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by a breach of statutory duty of The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. The R&A may make available the surname and/or county of the winner to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the Draw Date. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. The R&A may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
17. This prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any and all questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.