If you have purchased daily tickets for The Open then you can find instructions on how to print your e-ticket below.
Instructions for ticket printing
1. Go to www.TheOpen.com/tickets and click on the My Account icon in the top right of the screen. Then click the ‘Sign In’ button in the pop up box.
2. Sign into your account using the email address and password you set when you created your account. If you cannot remember your password you can request a new password by clicking the ‘Forgotten Password?’ link.
3. Once signed into your account clink on the ‘My Account’ section from the pop up box.
4. Click ‘Tickets’ from the menu on the right side of the page.
5. Your ticket order will be shown on this page. Click the ‘Print’ button.
6. Enter the name of the person who will be using the ticket and click ‘Save and Continue’. Your ticket will be generated in a new browser tab allowing you to print or save to your device for printing later.
Note. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each ticket in your order. We look forward to seeing you at Royal Portrush.
If you require further assistance you can contact The Open Ticket Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or via +44 (0) 1344 460 010. Our office are open from 09.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday.