Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this free gift promotion is R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA ("The R&A").
2. The promotion is open to all members of The One Club aged 18 years or over, except employees of The R&A, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion.
3. Anyone purchasing Lyle & Scott product on TheOpen.com/Shop will receive a free gift of a Lyle and Scott Buchanan Golf cap in White – RRP £20. The online purchase must be completed at any time between midday on 12 April and midday on 15 April 2019 to qualify.
4. There is a limit of one free gift per person. If you make more than one Qualifying Purchase, only the first Qualifying Purchase will be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
5. The R&A accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason, including technical interruption, fault or site failure. Incomplete purchases will not be considered a valid entry for the free gift. This promotion is subject to availability.
6. The free gift will be sent out along with the qualifying purchase from TheOpen.com/Shop.
7. The free gift is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The free gift is supplied by Lyle and Scott. The R&A reserves the right to replace the free gift with an alternative gift of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The R&A's control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of The R&A regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By making a Qualifying Purchase each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The R&A reserves the right to refuse to award the free gift to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The R&A reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. The R&A makes no representation or warranty regarding the quality of the free gift and any conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any and all questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.