1. The promoter of this prize draw is R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA ("The R&A").
2. The competition is open to Members of The One Club attending Thursday 18 July - Sunday 21 July at The 148th Open.
3. There is a limit of one entry to the prize draw per person. Persons who have entered via the competition form before 2pm (GMT) Wednesday 17 July 2019 will be entered into the prize draw.
4. A winner will be chosen by random draw of entries and supervised by an independent person before 6pm (GMT) Wednesday 17 July ("Draw Date").
5. The following prizes will be drawn with four separate winners:
Prize (One per winner)
An exclusive behind the scenes tour for two at The 148th Open on Thursday 18 July 2019
An exclusive behind the scenes tour for two at The 148th Open on Friday 19 July 2019
An exclusive behind the scenes tour for two at The 148th Open on Saturday 20 July 2019
An exclusive behind the scenes tour for two at The 148th Open on Sunday 21 July 2019
6. The winner will be notified by phone call on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
7. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The R&A reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The R&A's control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of The R&A regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The R&A reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The R&A reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. The R&A reserves the right to withdraw any prize if it has reason to believe that any winner has breached these terms and conditions.
12. The R&A makes no representation or warranty regarding the quality of the competition prizes and any conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Insofar as is permitted by law, The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by a breach of statutory duty of The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.