1. The promoter of this prize draw is R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA ("The R&A").
2. The prize draw is open to all AIG Women's Open 2022 Official Ticket Holders, residents of EH31/EH32/EH39/EH40 areas, aged 18 years or over, except employees of The R&A, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. There is a limit of one entry to the prize draw per person. Persons who have completed all of the mandatory fields on the prize draw entry page before 11.59am (BST) on Tuesday 2 August 2022 will be entered into the prize draw.
4. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Tuesday 2 August 2022 ("Draw Date").
5. The following prizes will be drawn:
- 1x travel from home address to the AIG Women's Open drop off area (winner +4 guests)
- 1x travel from AIG Women's Open drop off area to home address (winner +4 guests)
Please note, an Official Ticket to the AIG Women's Open is not included in this prize.
6. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided on the entry form) on or within 7 days of the Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to The R&A within 14 days of being notified by The R&A, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and The R&A will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
7. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Please note, travel and accommodation, and any additional costs will not be charged to The R&A.
8. The R&A reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The R&A's control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of The R&A regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The R&A reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The R&A reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. The R&A reserves the right to withdraw any prize if it has reason to believe that any winner has breached these terms and conditions.
12. The R&A makes no representation or warranty regarding the quality of the competition prizes and any conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Insofar as is permitted by law, The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by a breach of statutory duty of The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. This prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any and all questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.