Caldy

COURSE PAR 72 YARDAGE 6714

The course at Caldy provides an eclectic mix of cliff-top links, parkland and heathland, almost 3 courses in one. The original 1907 layout comprised 9 holes on the cliffs, but the course as we now know it owes much to the redesign and extension overseen by James Braid in 1930.

The strategy and ethos of our course management is to strive to remain faithful to this James Braid inception of the course, harnessing and making best use of the natural surroundings we are fortunate to enjoy, to provide an always interesting challenge.