Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA ("The R&A").
2. The prize draw is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, except employees of The R&A, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. Upon submitting a completed response to The Open’s Hospitality Survey, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. The submission must be completed at any time between 00.01am (GMT) on Thursday 14 July 2022 and 11.59pm (GMT) on Friday 22 July 2022 to qualify for automatic entry into the prize draw (a "Qualifying Entry").
4. There is a limit of one entry to the prize draw per person. If you make more than one Qualifying Entry, only the first Qualifying Entry will be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
5. The R&A accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason, including technical interruption, fault or site failure. Incomplete purchases will not be considered a valid entry into the prize draw.
6. One winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Monday 25 July ("Draw Date").
7. The following prizes will be drawn:
- 4 x £500 gift voucher to spend at The Open Shop – (theopen.com/shop)
- 1 x Official 150 Pin Flag signed by Tom Watson
8. The winners will be notified by email (using the details provided when the Qualifying Entry was made) on or within 7 days of the Draw Date. If the winner does not respond to The R&A within 14 days of being notified by The R&A, then their prize will be forfeited and The R&A will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prizes for the winner are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The decision of The R&A regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into