1. The promoter of this prize draw is R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA ("The R&A").
2. The prize draw is open to all YouTube Subscribers who are residents of the United Kingdom and United States of America (excluding residents of the State of Rhode Island) aged 18 years or over, except employees of The R&A, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. There is a limit of one entry per person. Persons who have subscribed to The Open’s Official YouTube Channel and commented on the Royal Liverpool 151st Open video before 11.59pm (GMT) on Friday 16 December 2022 will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Please note that all comments must comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines or your entry will be
4. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Monday 16 January 2023 ("Draw Date").
5. The following prize will be drawn:
1x Winner: 151st Hospitality
• 2x Official Hospitality passes to Caddies Hospitality at The151st Open at Royal Liverpool on Sunday 23 July 2023. Accommodation, travel and other incidental costs are not included in the prize and attendance at The Open is subject to The R&A’s Terms and Conditions for Hospitality Services at Events in force at the time of attendance, available at www.theopen.com.
7. The winner will be notified by comment reply from The Open’s Official YouTube Channel (responding to the entrant’s comment left on the video) within 7 days of the Draw Date. If the winner does not respond to The R&A within 14 days of being notified by The R&A, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and The R&A will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
9. The decision of The R&A regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The R&A reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of
these terms and conditions.
11. The R&A reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The R&A's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The R&A reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. The R&A reserves the right to withdraw the prize if it has reason to
believe that the winner has breached these terms and conditions.
13. The R&A makes no representation or warranty regarding the quality of the competition prizes and any conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are
hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by a breach of statutory duty of The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube. Entrants release YouTube for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the prize draw.
17. The R&A may make available your surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the Draw Date.
18. This prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any and all questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish