Twelve more players have secured their places in The 149th Open at Royal St George’s from 11-18 July.
The players earned their places in the starting field as the highest-ranked non-exempt players in the Official World Golf Ranking as of 30 June.
The places are confirmed as follows:
1. Kevin Streelman (USA) – Official World Golf Ranking 52
2. Russell Henley (USA) - OWGR 53
3. Carlos Ortiz (Mexico) - OWGR 55
4. Charley Hoffman (USA) - OWGR 57
5. Bubba Watson (USA) - OWGR 59
6. Brendon Todd (USA) - OWGR 64
7. Mackenzie Hughes (Canada) - OWGR 65
8. KH Lee (Korea) - OWGR 67
9. Chris Kirk (USA) - OWGR 69
10. Talor Gooch (USA) - OWGR 70
11. Lanto Griffin (USA) - OWGR 72
12. Cameron Tringale (USA) - OWGR 73
Five of the 12 – Ortiz, Hughes, Lee, Gooch and Griffin - will be making their Open debuts at Royal St George’s.
The other seven have all played in multiple previous Opens, with Watson and Hoffman the most experienced having made 11 and nine appearances respectively.