For over 150 years, the world’s best players have faced the unrelenting challenge of links golf at The Open, golf’s oldest championship.Find out more
1. The Champagne Magnum Prize Draw is organised by R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under the company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA ("The R&A").
2. The Champagne Magnum Prize Draw is open to everyone aged 18 or over who attends hospitality at The Open and who enters the free prize draw in accordance with clause 3 below, other than employees of The R&A and their immediate families.
3. To enter the Champagne Magnum Prize Draw you must complete and submit to The R&A a hospitality leaflet stating your name, company (if applicable), phone number and a valid email address.
4. Entry into the Champagne Magnum Prize Draw is free.
5. By entering into the Champagne Magnum Prize Draw:
a) you will automatically be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
b) you consent to the publishing of your name on The Open website (www.TheOpen.com) and on The R&A’s social media channels if you are a prize winner; and
c) you agree that The R&A, and/or all entities working for or on behalf of The R&A, will not be responsible for any fee, damage, or other liability imposed by a third party as a result of your entry to the Champagne Prize Draw.
6. Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted by The R&A for incomplete or damaged entries.
7. The Champagne Magnum Prize Draw will operate from 6am until 3pm on each day between Wednesday 19 July 2017 and Sunday 23 July 2017 (the “prize draw period”) in each of the hospitality restaurants (The Champions Club, The 1860 Club, The Claret Jug Pavilion and Suites). Entries made before or after the prize draw period will not qualify for entry in to the Champagne Magnum Prize Draw.
8. The winners of the Champagne Magnum Prize Draw will be selected in a random draw by an authorised representative of The R&A made at or around 4pm on each day of the prize draw period. The winners of the Champagne Magnum Prize Draw will be announced at that time and will be invited to collect their prize. In the event the winner fails to collect their prize, the authorised representative of The R&A may randomly select a different winner until a winner is available to collect their prize.
9. The winners will receive a magnum of champagne. No cash alternative will be offered or change given.
10. In the unlikely event that no entries are received before 3pm on any day during the prize draw period in any of the hospitality restaurants, the prize will not be awarded.
11. The R&A reserve the right to simultaneously promote the Champagne Magnum Prize Draw on various websites of its choice.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The R&A hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the draw or the prize.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition or the free prize draw, the decision of The R&A shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. At any time prior to the closing date, The R&A may withdraw or cancel the draw for any reason and may change the prize to a prize of a similar value. Any such cancellation or change shall be notified on The R&A’s website located at https://www.theopen.com/.
15. The R&A reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on The R&A’s website located at https://www.theopen.com/
16. By submitting the completed hospitality leaflet to enter the draw you consent to the storage, use and transfer of your personal data by The R&A for marketing and related purposes.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of Scotland and all and any questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
15-22 July 2018